A few of Vitamin C’s benefits include:
- Maintaining healthy levels of free radicals.
- Raising blood levels of HDL (good cholesterol).
- Helping with iron absorption.
- Promoting wound healing.
- Supporting a healthy immune system.
- Helping produce collagen for connective tissues (joints, blood vessels, muscles, bone, teeth, skin, etc.)
- Helping synthesize neurotransmitters of the brain, for energy, sleep, mood and pain control.
- Supporting a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Maintaining healthy eyes.
Vitamin C is one of the most commonly used supplements on the market. However, the most commonly used type of vitamin C containing only ascorbic acid has actually been shown to be harmful. Research has found that the regular intake of this incomplete form of vitamin C may actually accelerate the thickening of artery walls, as well as produce toxins that can damage DNA, a step toward forming cancer cells.
The only safe and effective choice for vitamin C supplementation is with whole food ingredients. Whole-istic Solutions Acerola C Plus is a blend of 100% whole food Acerola Cherry, Whole Grapefruit Powder and Cherry Juice Powder. Each capsule contains more than 100% RDI of vitamin C.
The whole foods in Acerola C Plus have been carefully processed to preserve the maximum amount of antioxidant capability. This process results in the retention of numerous, naturally occurring cofactors, enhancing its effectiveness and stability, and insuring its many benefits.
Acerola C Plus is 100% whole food. Each vegetarian capsule provides 100% of the RDI for vitamin C along with all of the naturally occurring beneficial co-factors. Acerola C Plus is the safest, most complete, and effective vitamin C available.